|Remote work:||Only remote work|
Oh, just Africa’s fastest-growing digital agency, quietly revolutionising the digital marketing space. OS Digital is comprised of committed, remote teams with a focus on flexible work-life balance and continuous development. Our teams are doing incredible work for our international partner PrimePixels, which provides us with a global client base and allows us to create award-winning work across a variety of exciting industries.
Since our inception in 2013, we’ve grown as a result of our committed clan of digital professionals who embrace the PrimePixels philosophy and approach: we’re intensely focused on the client’s exact needs and we bring together the right blend of expert skills in a carefully choreographed dance of digital professionals who absolutely love what they do. This synergy of passion and expertise is at the heart of our OS Digital formula, and the key that unlocks the PrimePixels magic.
Now, we invite you to come and join the revolution.
Our fast-growing digital marketing agency based in Cape Town is looking to grow our dynamic and fast-expanding team. This is an amazing opportunity to further your career, work alongside and lead top talent and be part of a team working for international clients across a wide range of industries. We’re an innovative organization, with a strong focus on employee well-being and culture.
WordPress developers are responsible for the design and implementation of websites for our clients’ companies using the WordPress creation tool. You will be responsible for both front-end and back-end development, including the implementation of themes and plugins. The goal is to create attractive and user-friendly websites that match the client specifications.
Be Brave| Work+Life | Grow
What we’re looking for in you:
- You should possess in-depth knowledge of the front-end developer languages and a keen eye for digital design aesthetics as well as good content skills
- Able to create attractive and user-friendly WordPress websites that meet both design and functionality aspects of the client brief
- Able to design and manage the back end including the database and the server integration
- Conducting website performance tests
- Troubleshooting content issues
- In-depth knowledge of Elementor and Elementor Pro, WPBakery, Beaver Builder and Gutenberg Blocks
- In-depth knowledge of Elementor Templates and Dynamic Content
- In-depth Knowledge of Advanced Custom Fields and Custom Post Types
- In-depth knowledge of Responsive Designs
- In-depth knowledge of WordPress Migration
- Basic understanding of Gravity Forms, Mailchimp and Instagram integration
- In-depth knowledge of cPanel
- Ability to accurately determine build times
- Ability to work with a team
What you’ll be up to:
- Develop websites on the WordPress CMS
- Manage and maintain company websites and servers
- Work alongside project managers and designers to deliver projects within quoted timelines
- Work on projects with multiple developers
- Find custom and unique solutions to client’s requests
- Identifying project pain points and finding solutions
- Working on and completing existing projects
- Monitoring the performances of websites that have gone live
- South Africa Citizenship or Permanent Residency is essential
- Fluency in spoken and written English is essential
- Three+ years of experience as a web development
- Working PC/laptop
- Secure and reliable internet connection
- Location: Remote work
- Type: Part-time or full-time and flexible working hours.
- Remuneration: Hourly rate
- Apply: Submit updated cover letter and updated CV to az.oc.yrecruostuo@sreerac
Our fast-growing digital marketing agency based in Cape Town is looking to grow our dynamic and fast expanding team. This is an amazing opportunity to further your career, work alongside and lead top talent and be part of a team working for international clients across a wide range of industries. We’re an innovative organization, with a strong focus on employee well-being and culture.
Posted on 01 Aug 13:11, Closing date 30 Sep